Yesterday was such a busy and an emotional draining day that I am only writing this the morning after.
I woke up at 5am which is apparently normal while detoxing, you body goes to bed earlier and wakes up earlier. I felt the freshest I had been and headed to the wellness centre for the first shake and cider tea for the day.
I have since found out what is in these shakes it is made up of Magnesium Oxide and Bentonite clay which is suppose to help with binding, liquifying and eliminating toxins.
I was able to have a good chat with Sharon (one of the other directors here) about the cramping I was having. She was extremely helpful and showed me some massage techniques to use and also said to use the basket provided to see what was coming out during the colemas.
Off to yoga and felt the most energised I have since being here, I almost felt like I could go for a run (and I don't run). Down the hatch with the first eight supplements, zeolites and coloidal silver. Weight came in at 62.2kgs and blood pressure was at 115/86.
Then it was off for the morning colema just after 9am. I took some of Sharon's advice and slowed the whole process down taking in half a litre then waiting while massaging my colon using pressure points. Each time to expel the liquid took up to 10 minutes however the cramps were down to like mild period or constipation cramps. I stopped after 8 litres as I felt my body had done enough. I'm just going to say that when I checked the basket I was amazed! This process took my all the way till 11am so I missed my next shake and cider drink but had the daily coconut juice instead.
I then had an appointment with Sharon for a health and healing assessment which went through an online form I had completed prior to arriving. Sharon said to me it has been a long time since I have seen eyes with pupils that big, thinking this was a compliment, only to finish with, it is usually a sign of a very stressed person. This assessment went for an hour and most of it far too personal to write on a blog but we did discuss foods and diet and I learnt that it is possible that I have digestive problems (which is no suprise) and was told to use things like coconut oil rather than other oils (butter and olive oil is still ok). It also sounded like I had a build up of mucus in my digestive track and that it could be related to a yeast infection that I may not have any symptoms but still there. I felt that all this was true and looked forward to learning more.
I had booked in a appointment with Tim Robbins who does EFT (Emotional Freedom techniques) who was highly recommended by the other guests and another Tim (female) who specialises in massaging the organs. I am hoping that whatever blockages I have can be moved, untwisted and fixed!
12pm was the ultrazonic zapper followed by that great time of the day, massage. Inbetween I also had my next shake and my next lot of supplements.
Then it was time for the afternoon Colema.... garlic, and I haven't mentioned how strong this smells. Imagine 100 cloves in a bucket of warm water. It is insane. Now this is the time where my body starts to feel it's worse and I only partake in this for 3 litres and the cramps are a litte worse then this mornings. For up to 2 hours after I was still feeling discomfort from the cramps, but it is more like your muscles are so tired or that you have used different muscles for the first time.
I lay down for an hour took my next lot of supplements then headed over to get my vege broth and Acai Berry drink. It was so lovely and gave me that bit of energy I needed as we headed to the Phuket Saturday night market. I could smell food everywhere and my tummy was rumbling wanting it but I stayed strong and told myself that the need for food was emotional and didn't need it.
After bringing a full bag of shopping back to the room I had a apple vinegar cider and probiotic and headed to bed for a very very deep sleep.
They say that day 3 is the worse, or the turning point in the program. I found that I was very very emotional and it was hard to get any of that positive energy flowing in the afternoon. Now it is 7am so I must get up and start day four and a busy day four I think it will be!
No comments:
Post a Comment