Sunday, October 16, 2011

Day 6 - forth day of fasting

Today's routine was much the same as the last few days although my afternoon was where all my appointments were. I weighed in at 61.8kg with blood pressure of 105/76. The card I picked today was 'believe' which focused on loving oneself and believing in oneself. It's funny you always think these cards are a bit of a joke but when I look at the other cards people have chosen my card is always the best fitting to me on that day.

At 2pm I went to the Chalong Temple and realised how much strength I had loss trying to climb three flights of stairs to the top of one of the temples. Outside the main temple they were letting off fireworks inside this huge chimney which mad a deafening sound. The markets there certainly held many temptations and as we walked past a lady she yelled at us...'ice cream?' if only.

Today I am surprised that I do not feel hungry, four days and no food I thought I would be curled up in a ball somewhere passing out but from about 4pm it was like my body had rebooted and I found my mind clearer than it has been for the last few days. Emotionally I am still a little sensitive but everyone here is very supportive of this as I think we are all feeling that way.

For something different I had a body scrub, I have never had one before and it was an interesting experience and my skin feels much better for it.

The good news for today is that this mornings colema was much better with only very very mild cramping and as my afternoon colema was after the scrub, hour and a half massage and a steam room I didn't have any cramping whatsoever only a little discomfort. Maybe whatever it was has finally left the building and I can be like everyone else here that seem to do them without fuss.

Having an early night tonight as my body is a little sore from the yoga and massages and want to get a good night sleep ready to see what day five will bring me. I will try to put some more photos up tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. So glad the pains are subsiding. Sho, what a process! Looking forward to the next installment (jealous you're getting so skinny!) :) Love x

    ReplyDelete